1) Rates quoted above are based on the period and number of pax provided and may differ if there are any changes or amendments.
2) This quotation is not valid for other individual or group bookings.
1) A guaranteed number of guests or participants are required no later than seven (7) days prior to the function date.
2) If the guaranteed number of guests or participants is reduced from the stated amount in the above quotation, the rates offered and quoted above may increase.
Upon your confirmation a deposit equivalent 50% of the total amount is to be paid unless otherwise agreed to be waived by the Hotel, in which a Letter of Undertaking or Local Order will be required. Balance payment must be settled 07 days prior to the event date. Otherwise, all bookings made would be automatically released. Any additional charges are to be settled in full either by cash or by credit card upon departure.
(Please be advised that all payments received are NON-REFUNDABLE)
Kindly make payment payable to MH TOWER SDN BHD
PUBLIC BANK ACCOUNT NO.: 3201676128
All corporate cheque payment can only be accepted up to 14 working days prior to the function / event. Any cheque payment later than 14 working days prior to the function / event will be deemed invalid and individual participants will be asked for pre-payment of their individual accounts.
Kindly provide a copy of the bank-in slip or receipt to the undersigned sales personnel for our reference if the payment was bank in via online transaction or ATM transaction.
1) The client shall notify the hotel in writing of any postponement of the event.
2) Postponed dates are subject to availability.
3) From seven (7) days prior to the arrival date or function date, the total amount of deposit paid will be credited to the postponed event date prior to management approval.
4) From three (3) days prior to the arrival date or function date, a penalty charge of an amount to 50% of the total estimated amount of the function and room reservation revenue will be imposed.
1) The client shall notify the hotel in writing of any cancellation of the event.
2) From fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date or function date, a penalty charge of an amount equal to 50% of the total estimated amount of the function and room reservation will be imposed.
3) From seven (7) days prior to the arrival date or function date, a penalty charge of an amount equal to 100% of the total estimated amount of the function and room reservation will be imposed.
1) Promotional materials and displays in hotel public areas are to be kept to a minimum and must be approved in advance by the management of the hotel.
2) Promotional materials and displays are not permitted in elevators or on guestroom floors.
3) Promotional materials and displays cannot be drive, nails, tacks, hooks, screws, or other items into any part of the ballroom, function rooms, Hotel equipment, furniture or property.
4) The organiser shall be responsible for clearing of all promotional materials and displays.
1) For any special banquet layout or banquet equipment requested, the confirm function room layout and banquet equipment requested should be confirm and inform to the undersigned sales personnel at least from four (4) days prior to the function date.
2) For any alteration of function room layout and additional banquet equipment requested after three (3) days prior to the function date, the request is subject to the hotel’s management approval.
Pre-set Up / Rehearsal:
1) Pre-set up or rehearsals are subject to hall availability and should be informed early as regards of the pre-set up or rehearsals date.
2) No air-conditioning will be provided during pre-set up or rehearsals unless upon request, whereby a surcharge will be imposed accordingly.
1) Fireworks, fire ceremony, gasoline lamp or any activities related to fire are strictly prohibited in the hotel.
2) Smoking is strictly prohibited in the ballroom, function room, dining area, washrooms, lobby, designated non-smoking floor and any non-smoking labelled area in the hotel.
Food and Beverages:
1) Food and beverages served by the MH Hotel Ipoh Kitchen is Halal certified.
2) Alcoholic and all forms of intoxicating and hazardous drinks or beverages are not allowed while consumption of food served by the hotel.
3) Food and beverages not purchased from the hotel are prohibited to be consumed, brought or served by the client, delegates, guests, attendees, or contractors without the consent of the Hotel’s management and approval.
4) For health reasons, only food and beverages served and prepared by the Hotel may be consumed on the Hotel premises. Similarly, food and beverages left over from the function may not be taken out of the Hotel.
Extension of Time:
1) The Client agrees to begin its function on the scheduled time and agrees to have it guests, attendees, invitees and other persons vacate the designated function room or ballroom at the closing hour indicated.
2) A surcharge will be imposed accordingly for timing based on hourly rates for any extension usage of ballroom or function rooms.
3) Kindly advise us the extension of time no less than 3 days prior to the event.
4) For any request of the extension usage of ballroom or function rooms during the event day, the surcharge amount of the extension usage of ballroom or function rooms will be charged and the client or appointed person in charge will make the surcharge amount upon the request time.
1) The Client shall be liable for any and all damages and breakages caused to the hotel’s property during the event by the Client’s guests, attendees, performers or contractors engaged by the Client.
2) For if any damages and breakages occurred, the cost of rectification of any damages will be quoted by the Hotel’s management and the client or appointed person in charge will make the cost of rectification immediately after thorough checking by the hotel management.
1) The Client acknowledges the Hotel cannot be responsible for the safekeeping of the Client’s, attendees’, or contractors’ belongings, equipment, supplies, written material, merchandise or any other valuable items left in function rooms by the Client and the Client’s attendees, guests and contractors.
2) Accordingly, the Client acknowledges that it will be responsible to provide security of any such above mentioned items and hereby assumes the responsibility of loss thereof.
3) It is the responsibility of the Client to notify attendees that no valuable items should be left in function rooms or foyers as a preventive measure.
Please note that no rooms or function venue have been blocked for this event. We shall wait for your confirmation to do so and gentle reminder that all accommodation will be subject to availability at the time of your confirmation.