1) Rates quoted above are based on the period and number of pax provided and may differ if there are any changes or amendments.
2) This quotation is not valid for other individual or group bookings.
A deposit of RM3, 000.00 is required to secure the booking of function hall venue and as confirmation of the wedding reception. Balance payment must be settled 7 days prior to the event date. Otherwise, all bookings made would be automatically released. Any additional charges are to be settled in full either by cash or by credit card upon departure.
(Please be advised that all deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE)
Kindly make payment payable to MH TOWER SDN BHD
PUBLIC BANK ACCOUNT NO.: 3201676128
Kindly provide a copy of the bank-in slip or receipt to the undersigned sales personnel for our reference if the payment was bank in via online transaction or ATM transaction.
Strictly no personal cheques are accepted.
1) A refundable deposit of RM1, 000.00 is required upon confirmation of the function to act as a current liability to cover for any losses, damages and breakages occurred on any of the hotel’s property or surcharges for any additional requirements during the function day.
2) The refundable deposit will be refunded accordingly if there are no losses, damages or breakages detected or any surcharge required for the particular function.
3) The refundable deposit will be refunded to the Client after thorough checking and the hotel’s management will inform in writing as regards of the date of refund.
1) The client shall notify the hotel in writing of any postponement of the event.
2) Postponed dates are subject to availability.
3) From seven (7) days prior to the arrival date or function date, the total amount of deposit paid will be credited to the postponed event date prior to management approval.
4) From three (3) days prior to the arrival date or function date, a penalty charge of an amount to 50% of the total estimated amount of the function and room reservation revenue will be imposed.
1) The client shall notify the hotel in writing of any cancellation of the event.
2) From fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date or function date, a penalty charge of an amount equal to 50% of the total estimated amount of the function and room reservation will be imposed.
3) From seven (7) days prior to the arrival date or function date, a penalty charge of an amount equal to 100% of the total estimated amount of the function and room reservation will be imposed.
1) Promotional materials and displays in hotel public areas are to be kept to a minimum and must be approved in advance by the management of the hotel.
2) Promotional materials and displays are not permitted in elevators or on guestroom floors.
3) Promotional materials and displays cannot be drive, nails, tacks, hooks, screws, or other items into any part of the ballroom, function rooms, Hotel equipment, furniture or property.
4) The Client shall be responsible for clearing of all promotional materials and displays.
1) The ballroom layout will be hand over via hard or soft copy by the undersigned sales personnel.
2) The confirm ballroom layout and banquet equipment requested should be confirm and inform to the undersigned sales personnel at least from three (3) days prior to the function date.
3) For any alteration of ballroom layout and additional banquet equipment requested after two (2) days prior to the function date, these requests are subject to the hotel’s management approval.
Pre-set Up / Rehearsal:
1) Pre-set up or rehearsals are subject to hall availability and should be informed early as regards of the pre-set up or rehearsals date.
2) No air-conditioning will be provided during pre-set up or rehearsals unless upon request, whereby a surcharge will be imposed accordingly.
1) The said contractors, caterer, event planner, audio and video professionals and any other outsource related contractors are prohibited to utilise the hotel’s equipment or properties without prior approval by the hotel’s management.
2) Manning and general services during the function will be fully responsible by the said contractors, caterer, event planner, audio and video professionals including the clearance of rubbish and their respective equipment.
3) The said contractors, caterer, event planner, audio and video professionals and any other outsource related contractors are to clear their equipment and accessories after the end of the function. Request to clear their respective equipment and accessories on the desired time or date are subject to the hotel’s management approval.
4) Food poisoning due to food movement by said caterer will be fully responsible by the Client. A copy of the cause of food poisoning report by the Ministry of Health should be also handed over to the hotel’s management.
5) The hotel’s management reserved the right to advise and make the final decision if there is any equipment or accessories found hazardous and dangerous.
1) Fireworks, fire ceremony, gasoline lamp or any activities related to fire are strictly prohibited in the hotel.
2) Smoking is strictly prohibited in the ballroom, function room, dining area, washrooms, lobby, designated non-smoking floor and any non-smoking labelled area in the hotel.
Extension of Time:
1) The Client agrees to begin its function on the scheduled time and agrees to have it guests, attendees, invitees and other persons vacate the designated function room or ballroom at the closing hour indicated.
2) A surcharge will be imposed accordingly for timing based on hourly rates for any extension usage of ballroom or function rooms.
3) Kindly advise us the extension of time no less than 3 days prior to the event.
4) For any request of the extension usage of ballroom or function rooms during the event day, the surcharge amount of the extension usage of ballroom or function rooms will be charged and deducted from the “Refundable Deposit”. The balance of the “Refundable Deposit” will be refunded accordingly.
5) If the “Refundable Deposit” amount is insufficient for the surcharges of the extension usage of ballroom or function rooms, the Client or appointed person in charge will make the balance payment amount upon the request time.
1) The Client shall be liable for any and all damages and breakages caused to the hotel’s property during the event by the Client’s guests, attendees, performers or contractors engaged by the Client.
2) For if any damages and breakages occurred, the cost of rectification of any damages will be quoted by the Hotel’s management and the total sum of the cost of rectification will be charged and deducted from the “Refundable Deposit”.
1) The Client acknowledges the Hotel cannot be responsible for the safekeeping of the Client’s, attendees’, or contractors’ belongings, equipment, supplies, written material, merchandise or any other valuable items left in function rooms by the Client and the Client’s attendees, guests and contractors.
2) Accordingly, the Client acknowledges that it will be responsible to provide security of any such above mentioned items and hereby assumes the responsibility of loss thereof.
3) It is the responsibility of the Client to notify attendees that no valuable items should be left in function rooms or foyers as a preventive measure.
No In-Room Party:
1) MH Hotel Ipoh enforces a “No In-Room Party Policy” to ensure the hotel is and maintained in a good condition and all guests are provided and ensured with a pleasant stay.
2) In the event of a disturbance, one warning will be given to reduce noise.
3) If this warning is not followed, the guest will forfeit all fees and must leave the hotel immediately.
Please note that no rooms or function venue have been blocked for this event. We shall wait for your confirmation to do so and gentle reminder that all accommodation will be subject to availability at the time of your confirmation.